Floorplan & Meeting Rooms
Rembrandt Tower Boardroom Floorplan
An overview of our Meeting Rooms
For a unique and exclusive meeting at Amsterdam’s highest point, we offer four beautiful rooms. Each room has its own impressive panoramic view, atmosphere and possibilities.
- Boardroom I is a luxurious meeting room for 22 persons. The room is particularly suitable for breakfast sessions, working lunches and dinners.
- Boardroom II is suitable for different types of meetings. This exclusive meeting room comfortably accommodates 28 persons at a solid mahogany boardroom table of up to 7 meters. The room is also connected to our meeting area, The Lounge. You can make optimal use of this combination to find a balance between meeting and relaxation.
- The Lounge is equipped with very comfortable furniture of international design. As such, this area is perfectly suitable for the combination of casual aperitif and canapés.
- The Meeting boasts multiple possibilities and is easy to adapt to your wishes and needs. This area is perfect for presentations with a theater-style seating arrangement.
Meeting Room Capacity
|The Lounge & The Meeting||150||–||120|
|32nd floor exclusive||–||–||200|
|The Lounge & The Meeting||–||105||120|
|32nd floor exclusive||–||120||150|
Sizes Meeting Rooms
- Size 32nd floor: 692 m2
- Size per meeting room: 99,5m2
- Height of ceiling: 2,32 meter (inner circle)
- Height of ceiling: 2,72 meter (outer circle)
We offer you the possibility to combine your meetings, product launches and networking events with an exclusive tour through the world-famous canals of Amsterdam in one of our saloon boats. Our three boats offer the same luxury and style that you would expect of our Boardroom. You could consider them as a Boardroom on board.
Saloon Boat Capacity
|Lunch / Diner||sitting down||12||19||26|
|Lunch / Diner||walking||15||25||40|